The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is the Federal Government Agency responsible for the regulation of the telecommunication industry in Nigeria. Pursuant to its statutory mandate, and consistent with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the NCC hereby invites qualified, competent and reputable contractors, consultants and service providers for Prequalification the following works and goods in its 2019 budget:
SCOPE OF WORKS/SUPPLY
CATEGORY C (PREQUALIFICATION WORKS & GOODS)
Lot No. Project Description Category Location Required Annual Turnover (N) SD-5 IXPN Route Link Intervention Works Abuja 300,000,000.00 TS-1 End User SMS Authentication System for IMEI based mobile devices, QR coding of Type Approval Identifier label and hands on the system Goods Abuja 50,000,000.00 AD-1 Procurement of Office Furniture for Head Office and Zonal Offices Goods NCC HQ Abuja 50,000,000 AD-4 Provision of Project Vehicles for the Commission Goods NCC HQ Abuja 390,000,000 AD-31 Provision of Soundproof Generators and Voltage Regulators to Zonal Offices (6 Nos) Goods NCC HQ AND Zonal Offices (Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, PH & Enugu) 95,000,000
Interested bidders must submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018), valid till 31st of December 2019, with minimum average annual turnover in the last three years as stated in the tables above (for Prequalification - Works & Goods);
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by submission of an Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1st January, 2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Nigerian Communications Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and has to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank;
- Company Profile with Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years, including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership /Lease (where applicable);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All bid prices of N100 million and above (for Goods) and N300 million and above (for Works) shall be accompanied with bid security of 2% of the bid price by way of bank guarantee issued by a reputable bank commercial bank in Nigeria in line with Section 26 (1) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The letterhead Paper must bear the names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by authorized officer of the firm.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Prospective bidders are to submit pre-qualification documents for each of the lots desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical Bids packaged in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid”; and addressed to: The Executive Vice Chairman, Nigerian Communications Commission Head Office, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja and clearly marked with the Lot Number and the description of the project on the outer envelope. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated tender box in Room 217, 2nd Floor, Procurement Department, Nigerian Communications Commission, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja, not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 30th of October 2019.
OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 30th of October 2019, in the Conference Room, 1st Floor, NCC Head Office, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the address below as the Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids:
Room 217, Procurement Department
Nigerian Communications Commission Head Office
2nd Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street
Maitama District, Abuja
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Submissions after deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) lots;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender documents;
- The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is not bound to prequalify any
- bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or proffering any reasons for the annulment in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes, and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award contract.
The Executive Vice Chairman
NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION