- Industry Statistics Updated: February 22, 2021
- National Numbering Plan Updated: February 19, 2021
- Study on the Challenges and Survivability of ISP Licensees in the Nigerian Telecom Sector Updated: February 19, 2021
- Challenges of Technology Penetration in an Infrastructure Deficit Economy (Nigeria Perspective) Updated: February 19, 2021
- A Study On The Impact of DND Service 2442 Short Code in Effective Telecoms Consumer Complaints Management Updated: February 12, 2021
- Quality of Service (QoS) Updated: February 11, 2021
Monday, February 22, 2021
Nigeria’s telecommunications industry, regulated by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), is one of the sectors whose performance lifted the country out of recession in the fourth quarter of 2020, contributing 12.45 percent to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). According to the latest data released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), telecommunications & Information...
Saturday, February 20, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) would like to draw the attention of the general public to a news story in a national daily which wrongly interpreted an update report on National...
Thursday, February 18, 2021
The Executive Vice Chairman (EVC) of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta, has emphasized the important role played by women in the country’s socio-economic and...
Monday, February 15, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) would like to draw the attention of the general public to the false advertisements being circulated online soliciting applications for a purported...
Thursday, February 11, 2021
In the course of its regular online surveillance aimed at protecting telecoms consumers and industry stakeholders, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has discovered a spurious Facebook...