- List of Licensees Updated: January 11, 2021
- Industry Statistics Updated: January 08, 2021
- Operator Survey Forms Updated: December 29, 2020
- Quality of Service (QoS) Updated: December 17, 2020
- Research on Taxes, Levies and Fees by State Governments on Telecoms Operators in Nigeria and its Effect on the National Digital Economy Agenda Updated: December 10, 2020
- Licensing Documents & Frameworks Updated: December 10, 2020
Thursday, January 21, 2021
…Receives Ministry’s New Perm Sec Applause. The third generation (3G) and fourth generation (4G) base transceiver stations (BTS) deployment in Nigeria has increased from 30,000 to 53,460 while Fibre Optic Transmission cables expanded from 47,000km to 54,725km in the last five years, resulting in improved broadband/telecoms service delivery to Nigerians.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
At the end of a review meeting on 18th January 2021, the Technical Implementation Committee under the Ministerial Task Force has reported significant progress in the ongoing NIN-SIM linkage...
Monday, January 11, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has expressed shock and deepest grief over the loss of its staff, Mr. Nuhu Hamman’Gabdo in a road accident. Hamman ’Gabdo died alongside his wife, four...
Thursday, January 07, 2021
The attention of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has been drawn to numerous publications in both print and electronic media regarding the unfounded fears of mass disconnection of...
Friday, January 01, 2021
The Federal Government drive to ensure all Subscriber registrations are linked with National Identification Numbers (NINs) is moving forward and all stakeholders in the industry are working together...