- An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph. Which way does the smoke blow?
- What occurs twice in a week, once in a year but never in a day?
- What, when you need it you throw it away, but when you don't need it you take it back?
- Reveal the quote by eliminating the letters of the alphabet that are not part of the quote. The unused letters go in alphabetical order from A-Z.
- A man and a woman live peacefully in a house together. But one day the woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes. Finally, she hangs him, but ten minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?
- Is it illegal to marry your widow’s sister?
- There were 5 children in a room. Iris drew a picture, Barry played video games, Andrew played chess, and Trina read a book. What is the fifth child, Mindy, doing?
- You walk into a room with a match. In the room there is a stove, a heater and a candle. What do you light first?
- What are the next 3 letters in the following sequence; J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, __, __, __ ?
- Jimmy's mother had 4 children. She named the first Monday. Named the second Tuesday. The third is named Wednesday. What is the name of the fourth child?
- All of my flowers except two are roses. All of my flowers except two are tulips. All of my flowers except two are daisies. How many flowers do I have, and what are they?
- Two fathers and two sons went fishing. Each of them caught a fish and put it in the bucket. When they went home there were only three fish in the bucket. How is this possible?
- If you throw me from the window,
I will leave a grieving wife.
Bring me back, but in the door, and
You'll see someone giving life!
What am I?
- We are often dangerous
But to some we are fun
To others we are frightening
Causing them to run
We come together
Though we seem apart
You see me and you hear my brother
Who oft times makes little ones run to their mothers,
I am bright and my brother is loud
And it may seem that we come from a cloud, What are we?
- There once was a truck....when you go out, and I come in, what will become of the truck?