- Industry Statistics Updated: January 22, 2020
- National Numbering Plan Updated: January 16, 2020
- Spectrum Utilisation Register/Templates Updated: January 09, 2020
- Compliance Monitoring & Enforcement Updated: December 23, 2019
- Operator Survey Forms Updated: December 19, 2019
- Subscriber Statistics Updated: December 05, 2019
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
We received with dismay the decision of some states of the Federation to increase the Right of Way charges in disregard of the resolutions reached by the National Economic Council (NEC). It may be recalled that in 2013, NEC set up a Committee comprising State Governors and Ministers to review the issues of multiple taxation in the telecommunications industry in Nigeria and its impact.
Friday, January 10, 2020
VIDEO: NCC hosts Swedish Ambassador, lauds Sweden's ICT capacity development initiatives. The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), on thursday (9th January 2020) hosted the Swedish Ambassador...
Saturday, January 04, 2020
- Says President Buhari to sign Executive Order on CNI Protection - Reiterates the goals of digital economy policy - Gives overview of the strategic pillars - Optimistic the 2020-2025 Broadband Plan...
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Presents Reviewed Guidelines on 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz. - We'll always be guided by inputs from stakeholders - Danbatta. - NCC moving in right direction, at the right speed - NIEEE President. The Nigerian...
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
…Why We Initiated this New Plan - Pantami. The need to boost broadband penetration from its present coverage of 37.8% to over 70% in the next five years is the pedestal for the new National...