ITU Telecom World event is the global platform to accelerate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) innovations for social and economic development where policy makers and regulators meet industry experts, investors, SMEs, entrepreneurs and innovators. The Nigerian Communications Commission is seeking to select some of the most outstanding SMEs and Innovators in the ICT Sector to showcase their services and products to a global audience at the ITU Telecom World 2017 in Busan, South Korea.
Three SMEs and three Innovators will be selected by the NCC.
To be selected SMEs/ Innovators must meet the following;
- The tech enabled solution must be creative, innovative and globally relevant.
- The product/service must provide demonstrable impact or radical improvement in service delivery or processes to a specific area such as agriculture, education, health, governance, security, etc.
SPECIFIC CRITERIA FOR SMEs:
- SME's product/service needs to currently be in use with proven evidence of marketability and sustainability
- The SME must be registered and in existence for over a year with a sustainable business plan
SPECIFIC CRITERIA FOR INNOVATORS:
- Innovation must be unique, scalable, patented and have a model to showcase
- This invitation is also open to tech-empowered SME hubs, aggregators and managers who are welcome to submit entries on behalf of SMEs.
To participate, prepare a presentation of your innovation, product/service and your profile and send to;
Submission of entries closes Friday, July 28th 2017.
Successful entries will notified.
Director, Public Affairs, NCC
Thursday, July 13, 2017